Friday, January 30, 2009

PHOTO SHOOT

The kids have been so drained after spanish school - trying to do anything constructive has proven to be very difficult. Sydney is also in a dance class taught by a very vibrant Itatian dancer, who was trained in Milan. Theresa (the instructor) ends every word with an "a" and speaks Italian, English and Spanish sometimes all in the same sentence! Syd loves to dance.

Josh is now taking quitar lessons every saturday and bass lessons with Paul and is loving it. He is working toward becoming the bassist for a boy band he is part of. So, the kids have been very busy and have been needing time to decompress. Joshua's preferred ways are trampoline, wrestling with Mama on the trampoline, lego and computer. Mind you, he did have a nap one day! Syd's way to decompress are shown below. As you can see, I got into it as well.







Love all these photos. We took over 100! I have to say, I do miss working at the hospital and getting a paycheck. Yesterday I got a lovely e mail from a family I cared for last year. Made me remember all my co workers and the families I have grown to love through incredible challenges. Then I look at my children and feel overwhelmed at how much I not only love them, but I really like them. I feel fortunate I get to be very present during this phase of their lives. We have been spending so much time together, and yes, some day we want to scream. But seeing them become such incredible little humans does my heart good.

Enough mush.

Until I blog again.

Linda

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks like so much fun! Love it!!!!

Cody, Amanda, Kade and Kianna said...

It does look like so much fun. So glad mom got in contact with you. So awesome to see you and your family doing so fabulous in Panama. I just started a blog so you can see pics of Kade who is getting so big and probably looks like a totally different baby then the last time you saw him. He is definately thriving. Love your updates on your blog. Take care.