Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MORE PICTURES

More pictures from our trip.
This was taken at 9:30 pm. It is light so late. We are used to sunsets at 6:30pm. Gotta love DQ Scor blizzards right before bed!!!
My men totally rock! We went to the 3D movie "Up" with Gerald and Judy, what a cute movie!!

Sydney and London


We were able to stay with Leong and Shannon's house while in Discovery. What a treat to have a my first cup of coffee with Shannon in our PJ's, just like the good old days! I used to walk out my back door and walk into her house saturday mornings for this ritual.




While away, Paul and I celebrated 19 years of marriage. Can you believe it? Our lives have been such a great ride. Looking forward to many more years together. Thanks for being such an incredible friend and husband. I love you more today then I did yesterday.







We were so excited to be able to be a part of Jorge and Julia's wedding. It was such a beautiful day. One thing they did that I loved was combine two varieties of wine for communion to symbolize the blending of their lives and their culture.


Sisterly love. Here are Kate and Julia, both looking oh so lovely!!
Until I blog again.
Lin


No comments: