Monday, March 10, 2008

HAVE SANDWICHES, WILL TRAVEL

My coffee is brewing in the background, the wonderful smell of my favorite Ruiz coffee is filling my head. The birds are chirping and the sun is peeking over the mountains. A beautiful Boquete morning. Paul and Sydney are on their way to the airport in David to drop my parents off for their 7:45 AM flight. I know, how did I get the long straw and get to stay home with sleeping Josh. All I can say is I have a great husband and I honestly haven't been to the airport here in months. Could I find it? Probably, do I want to try, not really!


Because of all the snow in Montreal, Mom and Dads flight from Panama City to Dorval has been significantly delayed. They get in at 01:45 tuesday morning. A very long day indeed, but don't worry, they packed sandwiches in their carry ons this morning.


Thanks for a great visit Mom and Dad. Below is a picutre to help you keep warm as you re-enter winter!

Until I blog again.

Linda

No comments: