Tuesday, March 18, 2008

INCREDIBLE FAMILY

I was just going through my many pictures. Paul left early this morning to get our car tuned up for our Panama City drive. I have the computer all to myself. This is rare. Both kids are still sleeping. We have so many great pictures but here are a few recent ones of my incredible family.

Sydney and Edgar





Syd and Josh- Bocas Del Toro



Josh and Paul- Bocas Del Toro




Dancing and a show- Josh in Bocas Del Toro
Paul and I at Red Frog Beach(This was taken after my surf board smacked his face. Note his bottom right lip and right chin. )

Until I blog again

Linda






1 comment:

egzon said...

Hi Linda it me Egzon i hope you have a great time with your family to Panama USA............ I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU A LOT.......... To;Linda from Egzon