Monday, December 8, 2008

NEW ROOMMATE


Look who I found snuggled up against our closet tonight. You guessed it, another tarantula. I wonder if he heard about our cozy bed and wanted to get some loving. He got no loving from us! This one was at least 7 inches long. Yuck. My dear husband beat it to its death but not until after he got this great shot of it for your enjoyment. Lucky Sonia who I was on the phone with at the time, she got the play by play version of tonight's entertainment. Not for the faint of heart. You get snow, we get monster bugs.
Until I blog again,
Linda

4 comments:

Sonia said...

O my goodness. I am not faint of heart but that thing is HUGE!

Any way to keep the bugs out?

We want to come and visit but I am a bit scared now.

Hi Josh and Syd. William is missing you guys terribly.
Stay away from the bugs.

Miss all of you.
Paul

Sonia said...

good night from the biro's don't let the bed bugs bite. Or should we say, "don't let the bed bugs haul you off into the bush!" Hahaha

Love you guys Paul, Sonia and Will.

Meet the Flemings! said...

That is the most disgusting thing I've seen. aren't you afraid during the night they will crawl on you? I would be terrified!
Hope you are all well! Sure do miss you.
laura

Anonymous said...

That's insanity! I'm petrified of a daddy long legs...how do you do it?! I'd have had a heart attack on the spot!!

I do a spider check of my bedroom every night living here....I could NEVER do it there!!