Monday, August 10, 2009

MORE PHOTOS

It has been a month since we returned from our visit up north. Here are a few shots, loaded with incredible memories.


Here are the Day's with some of their grand kids.



Paul, my brother Jan and I got to spend the entire day at Laronde with some nieces and nephews. It was soooooo much fun.

L to R-Linda, Mairead, Josh, Syd, Courtney, Nicole,Aiden and Paul.


Having many of the cousins hanging together at the farm was one of the many highlights. Seems like the girls outnumber the boys here!
L to R
Freya, Nicole, Lea, Sydney, Courtney, Aiden, Alanna, Mairead and Josh


Here is the Day side of the family in Old Montreal.

L to R - Linda, Josh, Sydney, Paul, Noah, Dave, Sandra ,Mom D, Brianna, Dad D.

Here are Mom and Dad R and a few grand kids. We all loved getting acquainted with all the cousins. They are all such incredible people!
This is a great shot, I love it. I am trying to take a picture, a nice picture, and everyone is doing their own thing!

Here are all the siblings. This does not happen very often: L to R - Jan, Frances, Margaret, Judy and Linda.
Sick of family shots yet? Not me. We had an incredible time filled with so much fun and great memories. This family "fix" should hold me over for a while.
Until I blog again.
Linda

No comments: