Thursday, October 22, 2009

YES I HAVE BECOME ONE OF "THOSE"PEOPLE




I never really got it when people would gush about their pets. I would politely listen and nod appropriately, but honestly, I never really got it.
We now have a puppy. Actually a huge, 110 pound, 10 month old, messy, slobbery hunk of hairy, nastiness, sweetness and love. I could never understand those people who actually proclaimed love for an animal. I now get it. I actually caught myself kissing his head the other day! I know, ewwww. Uzzi has been a part of our family for 2 months. He is an incredible guard dog, playmate, composter and friend.




Hello, my name is Linda and I am a dog lover.




Thank you for accepting me.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cutie!!!

Meet the Flemings! said...

See, now you understand. What a cute puppy!

Don Lachance said...

Man oh man can I relate. What a great surprise to find this e-mail in my inbox when I returned from South Carolina. We really need to gt caught up!

Donnie