Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LINDA HAD A LITTLE LAMB...

Our friends, Steve and Jenni, who are building the aquaponic farm on their land, now have sheep - 37 of them, actually. Many of them are pregnant. And as of the latest count, they have 5 new babies. Here is a video of me with "Ajax" -the lamb, and their daughter, Alayna.

Sheep. So far, they are the only animal I am not severely allergic to. So holding and petting a lamb was pretty cool for me. It has been great fun for me and the kids to visit the farm, play with the sheep, play in dirt and ride horses. The place is incredibly peaceful and the kids are never bored there. The other day they were throwing rocks into a hole for an hour!

Until I blog again

Linda

1 comment:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

Linda you are so good with all babies! Even ones with 4 legs.
A true mama!