Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MOMENTS

Every once in a while, it hits me really hits me hard how quickly the kids are growing up, how little time I really do have left with them and how fast life flies by. I had one such moment yesterday after hanging the laundry. See for yourself.



Here are our jeans. From left to right: Syd's. mine, Paul's and Josh's jeans, (Which are already too small for him). Note they are almost all the same size.

Another of these moments came when Jenni asked me who was the woman sitting beside Paul at the Jazz Featival and why he had his arm around her. A little alarmed, I looked, only to see Syd and Dad, enjoying Uncle Jon and his band playing rocking Jazz. Syd had her hair down and looked like a young lady.

Here is a picture of her and Lynda at the intermission at the Jazz Festival. My, how Syd has grown.

Until I blog a gain.
Linda

2 comments:

amyp said...

Can totally appreciate your sentiment...having Sunny leave for university this past fall. I had thought about that day for years and then there it was, staring me in the face! Enjoy the moments.....

AlisonVeritas said...

My little Aria just turned four and I had that same panicked feeling. What? She's 4??? How did that happen.