Friday, December 14, 2007

BLISSFULLY HAPPY

We have mentioned a few times about the Bliss Family. This family has become friends to me and my family. Besides having the coolest yard complete with a rope swing, dirt bike track, a great climbing tree and a trampoline, they have become very dear to us all. Have you ever met someone that you connected to immediately? I have been fortunate to have that happen a few times in my life. This has happened both to Paul and I with Steve and Jenni. Today, as morning coffee became lunch, (as often is the case at the Bliss house) the kids were having a blast on the trampoline with water and we think laundry soap. They came in soaking wet and smelling and looking ultra clean, not what normally occurs in their yard, clean that is.








From (L) to (R)


Josh (8), Alanya (11), Zion (6), Jayden (9) Ellie (4), and Syd (10)

Seeing my kids adapt to so many new things and finding friends here who they adore has been a gift to me as a mother.


As well, some of you have been asking about the bugs. Below is a cool picture of a bug Steve caught and took a picture of. The bug was deep orange, chocolate brown and beige. I could decorate a room around the colors of this bug!


Beautiful in a creepy sort of way!

Until I blog again, which may be sooner than later. I have been feeling creative today and Paul has bought me a new camera. Yeah! Thanks Honey! Your the best!

Until I blog again.

Linda

2 comments:

Sonia said...

OH my goodness that's a big bug, but yes, still very pretty. So great to see the kids so happy and to hear you have connected with and made great friends.

Love ya

Sonia said...

OH my goodness that's a big bug, but yes, still very pretty. So great to see the kids so happy and to hear you have connected with and made great friends.

Love ya