Monday, December 17, 2007

LICE AFTERNOON FOR A VISIT

I had to put this on our blog. I got a text message on my cell phone from my friend Jenni. Quote “Ellie has lice, she is covered!” Immediately I started to itch and went around and checked everyones head for the little creatures. We headed over to Jenni’s place and did a complete lice check, house clean, linen bleach of their house. Brave Ellie sat for 1 ½ hours as her dedicated Mother removed all the lice and eggs. It is amazing that I have never gotten lice with all my traveling to Africa and exposure at the Children's. Maybe I shouldn’t speak too soon. I should go, just thinking about it is making me itch!


Alayna, Jenni and Linda. A bunch of monkeys!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Okay I started itching just reading your blog. Yikes!